I'm going to open a shop in Budva...

... in tq plaza...
and I need a big, huge "good luck" from all of you!
I'm 31, from Italy, I already have a shop here...
Now I'm even the owner of a ltd company in Montenegro...
I will sell women luxurious clothes and accessories, obviously only italian brands...

Please tell me everything I could need to know...
I'm so happy and so worried at the same time....

Best of luck !!  :)

Anyone who wants to post some tips, advices etc is welcome  :thanks:

Hi serina82,

Good luck for your project :)

Please feel free to ask any specific questions.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

For example...
what do you think about my project...
what do I have to expect from budva and tq plaza (I Always come there in the wrong season and it seems a desert, I'm very worried about it..)
where can I find furniture for the shop and saleswomen... I think they should speak russian at least...
what about permit of stay (i will not work in the shop I have only the right to stay there and manage it)

thank you so much

Hi Serina,
Well, Im' not so familiar with Budva because I live in Tivat, but TQ Plaza should be a good place for that. Indeed there are a lot of people in the high season (May-September) and it is quite empty the winter because Budva is indeed a resort town...
Did you commit on 1 year lease or less? When do you plan to open the shop?
For the sales woman, you can post a listing in the local "Tender Oglasi". Word-of-mouth is very powerful in Montenegro so ask every person that you meet about this. Russian would be a must for Budva.

You should be careful about the residence issue, as it is not so flexible as it used to be. If you are the director of your company, you can get a residence permit based on that.

For furniture, please contact me directly as I can probably help. as I've had most of the furniture of the apartments I'm building custom made (library / shelving, table, doors, bed....), which ends up being of higher quality and better price that if you go in furniture shops. Check some pieces here http://deko.catareos.com/ but you must count about 60 days for production usually.

I hope I helped a little.

Tsarine wrote:

Did you commit on 1 year lease or less? When do you plan to open the shop?

for 5 years, I hope I'll open on april/may...

Tsarine wrote:

For the sales woman, you can post a listing in the local "Tender Oglasi". Word-of-mouth is very powerful in Montenegro so ask every person that you meet about this. Russian would be a must for Budva.

ok I'll immediately search for their website, I hope I can post on line...

Tsarine wrote:

For furniture, please contact me directly as I can probably help....

I don't have so much time unluckily  :(  any other ideas?  :thanks:

Tsarine wrote:

I hope I helped a little.

you helped so much! thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :D

Hi there,
OK, I'll send you a couple of addresses that can deliver goods in 30 days.
:)
Good luck!

: Bonjour !

Ok... mais pourriez-vous écrire en français... ?

Bien à vous / Yours !

This is the English forum, you will find the French forum here:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4373

Ceci est le forum en Anglais, le Forum en Francais se trouve ici:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4373

ernie17 wrote:

: Ok... mais pourriez-vous écrire en français... ?

1 year passed...
and I'm still in Italy  :sosad:
Unfortunately I had some huge changes in my italian business so I had to disregard my project in Montenegro.
We are in October so I think it's completely senseless to open during winter...
In February I will come again in Budva and absolutely and definitely start working for my new shop  :heart:

Last time my lawyer told me that even Tivat should be a great place for an italian brands shop: someone should confirm that? I saw some pictures on internet and Porto Montenegro seems so luxury and chic... someone has an idea about renting prices (for shop not house)?

thank you all
have a nice day!
Serina

Hi there, do you need any small furniture or appliances?

I am moving out of my flat in Budva this week.[Moderated]

I'm willing to sell everything very, very cheap since I am leaving on short notice.

Feel free to contact me! Good luck

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Moving sales in Montenegro