Seeking job in Shanghai

Hi everyone,

Im Demi 24 yrs old from Vietnam.  I'm seeking for a chance to work or intership in Shanghai. I came to Shanghai 3 times for traveling and really love and adapt quickly with the enviroment here . i have one year working for HSBC Bank (Vietnam) as a receptionist and 2 years teaching English in Vietnam. Futhermore i have strong background knowledge of Foreign Trade as well as good English skills. I will come to China again in March 2014. Have any jbs suitable for me? I have found a lots but Some jobs like teaching Eng needs the one who speaks Native language and another ones need speaking Chinsese. Pls help and contact me via email: quynhdao21[at]gmail.com. Thanks for your help!

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/china/shanghai/

:) maybe what i can do is teach you chinese

The problem is why should the employer hire you instead of the local chinese? Or are they hire you because you can speak decent english? What makes you think the local chinese cant speak english? What benefit can you bring to your employer?
What you need to do and know is what can you offer to your employer? Your advantages to your employer.. [Moderated]

Hi Demi,

If you want to find the internship, you can try to log in ea-intern.com.While you aim to find a long term job in Shanghai, you'd better register in linkedin.com then join in the internship group, some HRs or Hunters post the job openings there. In my opinion, linkedin is apt to job occupation. And some Chinese companies are looking for employees  who are fluent in English, if you have mandarin knowledge, you'll get more chances.

Welcome to Shanghai in Mar! Hope my suggestion will help you= ).

Hi Andy,

Thanks for sharing. Yeap i really want to come to Shanghai for intership or working. During that time i ll learn Chinese. I think maybe its difficult but not mean its impossible. Tks Andy! Nice day

learing chinese need some time :D

(Moderated: Please post in the section jobs in Shanghai)