Offered 1200 BHD without any other benefits, is it enough for family

Hi,

Please guide me the cost of living in Bahrain for Indian family of 4 member (2 Adults + 2 Children)
I am planning to move initially then family will join later.

How are the job opportunities for women with commerce background. as my wife is a Commerce graduate and have work experience in accounts.

Thanks,
sree

When you say "without any benefits" what do you actually mean? Does it mean that you will be paid BD1,200 and you take care of everything else - like your food, housing, medical, return air tickets, etc?

Hi,
I got a job offer of 1200 BHD/month ..offer includes housing allowance,health insurance and to & fro air ticket to my home country for once in a year ...I am single right now..planning to get married in 4 months time..I am having 7 yrs of experience in petrochemical sector..is it a good offer ?..how I much I will be able to save ?..I follow a higher middle class lifestyle..
Please guide me...

Please read the cost of living post that is at the top of the main forum page

Dear Farhaz,
Greetings of the day!!!

My situation was also quite similar to your post, well i hope by now you might have settled there in bahrain. Now, how well are you managing with   your package and resources there.

Can you please give an over view of it.

Regards,
Vinay

Hi all. . .greetings..i am interested in teaching in bahrain can anybody help me out as to how to go ahead with it. I am from India done masters in information technology. .pls help if posibl. Thnx regards
shaila

Hi,

you would have to go through jobs portals and daily news paper classified sections:
dt.bh/category/classifieds/
www.gulf-daily-news.com/classifieds.aspx

and our expat-blog classifieds
https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … t/bahrain/

Good luck

T&R