Monthly salary in Istanbul

Hi Everyone,
                     I am travelling to Istanbul tomorrow to hook up with the relocation guy who works for my company. I have been offered a promotion, that means a slight pay cut in English money, but I understand could be ok in Turkey. The Job pays 91,000TL per year which is 7,550TL per month. Is this a decent salary? what would I expect to pay in rent if I lived on European side vs Asian side?

Many Thanks
Rgds
Damon

DEAR MR :
hi how are you .
am Yaseen i,m living in Istanbul in  European side
i have a good experience in this city
i wish have conversation with you if you do have  any problem a bout that
and if you need know something you can ask me in any time you want , send me to inbox
and i wish have a wonderful time in istanbul for you
thank you
yaseen sh.saleh  :)

dude thats very good

Is there a significant difference between the Euro and the Asia side? And if yes, whats it?

yaseen.saleh wrote:

DEAR MR :
hi how are you .
am Yaseen i,m living in Istanbul in  European side
i have a good experience in this city
i wish have conversation with you if you do have  any problem a bout that
and if you need know something you can ask me in any time you want , send me to inbox
and i wish have a wonderful time in istanbul for you
thank you
yaseen sh.saleh  :)

hello yaseen, ur inbox is full so i cant send u message. :)

Hi Damon, I don't think this salary can provide a very comfortable life as foreigner in Istanbul, especially if the housing is not paid by the company. I was very much surprised about the taxes when I got here, If I were you I'd renegotiate, especially on topics like private health insurance, environmental allowance, ...

What is an "environmental allowance"?
I think max tax rate is 35% thats lower than some other European countries...

There is 14% going off first before the max rate of 35%
Environmental allowance is usually a net of tax extra for foreigners to "acclimatize" to the new environment

Hello Damon welcome in turkey.I just want to say little thing about that. you can live very well in istanbul with that money even it is to much.maybe you dont know even turkısh peoples dont have that kınd of salary a month.and everybody payıng some kind of tax it is same for all turkish or for all foreigners. yes you need to pay to healty issurance but ıt ıs not to much almost between 300-500 dolar. ıf you have a 7500 turkısh lıra salary ıt ıs so hıgh and good salary and excellent and this salary can provide a very comfortable life as foreigner in Istanbul, ıf you have more questıon pls dont hesıtate to contact always welcome: see you

Hello,

İ am  working in Moving and relocation company,
All will depend of your  lifestyle of course and your work place,
I don't know if you do have some information about the traffic in Istanbul, also if you do have childrens,

(Moderated: Please recommend in the Istanbul business directory)

xxx