Looking for travel partner?????

I'm planning to travel to Ha Noi, Sapa and Ha Long etc.. for 6nights and 7days. .from 29-Jan to 4-Feb.

Is anyone interested, please PM Me.. i'm planning to book by end of tomorrow

I wish you luck with the transport right at the beginning of TET

Hi,

I think that posting in the Travel partners in Ho Chi Minh City section may give also help you. :)

Hope that you will find a travel partner soon.

Priscilla
Expat.com team

i think you should make a specific plan: transport, accommodation, routine, and how many members you want to take part in. it is too hard to book for Tet holidays. i am so interested in travelling, i have a plan to Dalat, and now i cant book hotel, so i consider to stay at my friend house. well, the most important i care is budget

Thanks for info lil pisces, I'm booking through tour & travel agent and budget is 560$ they charge for flight ticker, accommodation n trip..

I totally want to do this but I won't be available until late February D: Have fun and let me know how it goes- good spots to check out/travel strategies and whatnot- so that I can plan for my own trip in the future. if you want to do more trips in the future- Hue/Hoi An/etc count me in!

Thanks kntrinh.. Sure if I plan for hue danaang etc.  I 'll inform u..

kntrinh wrote:

I totally want to do this but I won't be available until late February D: Have fun and let me know how it goes- good spots to check out/travel strategies and whatnot- so that I can plan for my own trip in the future. if you want to do more trips in the future- Hue/Hoi An/etc count me in!

We're (me and my girlfriend) will def. travel to Danang - Hue - Hoi An from the 18.03. to 21.03. If you wanna join us drop me a message. Will travel for two weeks across Vietnam starting in SGN - DAD - HUI - Hanoi - Ha Long - Ninh Binh & Sapa. Then head to Thailand:P

missmae wrote:
kntrinh wrote:

We're (me and my girlfriend) will def. travel to Danang - Hue - Hoi An from the 18.03. to 21.03. If you wanna join us drop me a message. Will travel for two weeks across Vietnam starting in SGN - DAD - HUI - Hanoi - Ha Long - Ninh Binh & Sapa. Then head to Thailand:P

YYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSS. and I'm totally working on our PM convo reply...I haven't forgotten about you...just up to my eyeballs in other stuff.....but. YES. I want to do this so bad :D I'll PM you to ask for details/etc when I get a second to myself. but. YES. ugh. so excited.

Hahaha no worries. The more the merrier. I can text you the itinerary so far:)