Shopping information required about guangzhou

Hello guys i'm a new expat in China just came in for a teaching job ,i AM   currently residing in BeijiNG.is it true that i can get smart phones,clothing and laptops cheaper in guangzhou or i should just shop cheaper on taobao?

true story you can get things here cheaper but note that if you buying one pcs or small qty will cost you for transposition so if you live in BJ you can come to guangzhou and do your shopping all of it in one or 2 days depend on what are you buying cuz everything has own market so if you can finish all the shopping within 3 days it will be heaps cheaper than BJ

cheers

thanx hey,will definitely make a trip to gz

You know that the cheaper things are mostly as fake as Nicole Kidman's nose, right?

you have a good point ,Hailey ,noted,thanks.

:)

Hello, your Dior bag pic looks beautiful. If you are interested in the luxury bags (some fake, some real), many brands can be chosen, and the most important, the quality is very good, you can compare it to the one which is selling in the flagship shop. I'm Penny in Guangzhou, Any need for this, welcome to contact me: [email protected]. thanks.