Whats FUN in Doha

I have been in Doha for close to 5 years now. it seems the main outing here involves restaurants and cafes . looking for fun things to do in Doha other than restaurants and cafes. Any suggestions?

Hello shifet,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be nice if you could tell us more about yourself please, it will help the other members to know more about you. :)

Please note that your topic has been moved to the Doha forum for more visibility, it may also help to enhance the communication between you and the other members. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Join the LIPSTICK Ladies Night! Every Sunday @ Qube "Doha's Biggest Nightclub"

Thankx

Hi! Im a tourist. I have been around Doha for a week now.. and I'm looking for a place to hang out and friends to go with.. its been a boring first week and i finally convince myself to go out and have some fun with new friends.

besides the Qube, are there any other clubs out there with cool crowd?

Go to souq waqif, visit the museum of islamic art. If you like long trips , go to zubara fort or try off roading trips and sand dunes at the sealine. If you are a sport fanatic, there's a Sport's bar inside the radisson blue hotel at the first floor where you can watch different sports event at their lcd screens. Irish harp is a good club too located at the Sheraton Hotel. Check out W hotel and la cigale as well.

Thank u for that info. :)

Many things can do as fun in Doha.  it depends the tastes or likes of the person.  be in contact, will discuss more, pm me.

HI many things can do as fun in Qatar.  yoga, everyday walk , music, as u like any entertainments, its depends on the taste of person.  but nothing to shy as Qatar is very liberal and educated society same like UAE,   keep in touch, and pm me for more discuss.

Just head up to selain for camping and BBQ ,

Rony ;)