ABSHIR ISSUANCE OF NEW IQAMA FOR WIFE SHOWING ERROR

My wife arrived to KSA 2 weeks back and I wanted to make new 1st iqama for her in KSA. So, last day i got registered to Abshir and when i click NEW IQAMA ISSUANCE on my account page it gives "NO MONEY BALANCE" error. Well as far as I know issuance of new iqama for wife is free, Can any one guide me how to proceed and where to submit money and how much amount? P.S: I have already done the medical Tests for her which were sent online to jawazat.

New iqama is free?  I would say that is impossible.  They milk the expats here for all these government procedures, there is no way it can be free!!!

it always was.. issuance of 1st/new iqama for wife is free as she is dependant on you... but dont know recent changes

Trapezius :

New iqama is free?  I would say that is impossible.  They milk the expats here for all these government procedures, there is no way it can be free!!!

i have the same problem,,
anyone here who have issued new iqama using MOI?

aroway :

i have the same problem,,
anyone here who have issued new iqama using MOI?

Hi,

The new Igam for wife/husband/kids is free, but it cost 500 Riyals if you request it online through MOI (Abdsher), but you get for free if you go the Jawazt office and apply in person.

Good Luck.

thank you,

i have the thought of issuing iqama using MOI because the staff in my company are too slow that the 90days is almost over making me a perfect candidate for the 500 penalty

my 500 rials will be gone either way,, :sosad:

aroway :

thank you,

i have the thought of issuing iqama using MOI because the staff in my company are too slow that the 90days is almost over making me a perfect candidate for the 500 penalty

my 500 rials will be gone either way,, :sosad:

Hi,

You can still go by yourself, it's NOT necessary to be done by your employer, it's better and fast, for the 500 Riyals you can pay it through your bank account online, or at any ATM.

Good Luck.

yes you are right,,

in my case, i have been waiting for my company to issue medical insurance,,
a real headache for 6 weeks now

pardon the incomplete info earlier

How to pay iqama issuance fee

same problem here how you solve:

How much you paid

I paid 2500 visa
4320 dependent fee

Today I paid 4820 , but he said not seen in computer

Could not solve problems

Show him/her your bank transaction receipts (on condition that you really paid it).

He said it’s not showing  in my computer, online dependent fee is 4320 but he wants me to pay 4820 how it’s possible

Rajeshomr :

Today I paid 4820 , but he said not seen in computer

BUT you paid already 4820 as per your recent post.

Who's telling lie/truth.

I could pay 4320 but he said to pay 4820 how it’s possible

Even the agents are not understanding about this

I paid 4320 and agent ask me to pay through exit re-entry fee of 500 with my wife iqama , so total he comes to 4820 but whether this is correct procedure I don’t know. And this is also not showing in computer

Your are applying from which place

Jubail

I'm registered SCE my NCVT FITTER certificate.
Which profession change under my certificate . can you please reply

I am leaving without iqama to India by paying final  exit fee