Anybody playing Tennis or Badminton during TET break

Hi All,

Anybody playing tennis or badminton during TET break? Groups I play with are going on 3 weeks break. If anygroup still play during break and can accommodate me please let me know. I would really appreciate.

NOTE: I am a beginner/intermediate level on both Tennis and Badminton.

Thanks
kumar

Kumar, where do you play? I am new to HCMC and have been looking for hitting partner.

I live in d3 close to d1 but I can travel if required.. currently i play tennis in d1 and badminton in tan binh and go vap.

Where do u live?

NOTE: I don't know how to hire a court though if we plan to play..

Hi,
I'm looking for a a group to play badminton too. Hope can join with you guys.
Hoa

Hi Hoa,

You are welcome to join if we get to play..  but got no group yet for badminton during the TET break..

this is the dilemma, i dont know where to find courts.
I work in D1 and live in D5

Hi pwl94401,

I know few tennis courts around d1, but can't speak Vietnamese to book courts.. since many groups take break now, guess courts will be available.. I will check if I can book any..

Is weekday evening (after 7 or 8 pm) or weekend ok for you?

Hi guys,
If you find a good place, I can help you to book in case the owner is Vietnamese. Hope join with you after Tet holidays because I will come back my home town also.
Hoa

Thanks Hoa! i will be out of VN during the holidays. See you all when i return on 5th of Feb.

Hi Kumar,

If you dont mind, join my group. Some of our member will be going to their hometown (in other provinces) so we may need backup. We still play during Tet holidays. Our fixed schedule is Mon - Wed - Fri from 20:00pm to 22:00pm. Location: Tân Phú (Thoại Ngọc Hầu street).

Contact me if you wish to join.

Tks & nice day!

Hi Hoa,

You can join as well if being interested in.

Hi Bassvu,

I would love to join the group. Are we talking about Tennis or Badminton? Either way can I join today?

Please let me know.

Does anyone have connections for this group to play tennis this week?

Hi Kumar,

Yes, I am talking about badminton, and you can join today as well.

Here is location address: Thiên Vân Club: 19/57 Thoại Ngọc Hầu (Nguyễn Nghiêm), P. Hòa Thạnh, Q. Tân Phú (not sure you can find out the place...^#^..., so you may ask "xe ôm" for the direction)

My name is Vũ , and you may call me at 0908 832690.

Tks.