Does Nairobi have a Indian Curriculum School(CBSE/ICSE)

Hi friends, I am getting a job offer from Ramco Group in Nairobi. But since I have a school going kid, who attends a Indian curriculum school in Sharjah, already(grade 6), I am unable to make a decision. Can you guys help me with the information, if there are Indian curriculum schools in Nairobi. I know there are lot of indians residing here as expats and citizens. A guidance will help a lot.

indian curriculum schools available  lots of indians around parklands Aga khan schools

Nairobi does not have Indian Curriculum schools. But there are many IGCSE, IB and GCE board schools, which are excellent. A child in Grade Six will enjoy the school in Nairobi a lot. He will also get involved in sports and outdoor activities, which are wonderful for the formative years

You could consider having your child home schooled. Teachers can basically teach any curriculum.

Have you relocated Ashish. I have got an offer from my company as well. I wanted to know if we can touch base.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Off-Topic + contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

if you are not paying house rent, school fees, car and driver, then it is enough to live in nairobi. not much savings though

Thax, Company is not providing any accomodation, in have to pay house rent and food. Only car for official pupose.

Pls advice does it make sence  to accept offer for usd 2500 for sales manager position.

No it doesnt make sense. house rent is high here, and after paying living costs, school fees, you will have no savings left. unless they pay houserent, school fees and give you car, the salary is too low

Here is an adaptive learning platform - (begalileo.com/home/how_it_works) to practice CBSE/ICSE math worksheets online @ begalileo.com