Hello HCMC expat bloggers

I am new to HCMC from San Francisco, been here one month since December, like to meet some new friends to hang out and share common interest. Coffee, lunch or dinner is always welcome. I work in D1, live in D3.
Looking for tennis enthusiast to hit with. I am a 3.5 - 4.0 player. I can play at night and on weekends. Have taxi will  travel !
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Peter

Welcome to Saigon!
Hope you will find play mates and acquaintances from here!

warm welcome Peter. Hope u have nice time here

Hey Peter,

I also am new to Saigon and am looking to play tennis. Used to play tournaments etc so should be a decent hit. Haven't played in 6 months and fitness isn't the best at the moment but should pick it up again pretty quickly. Am in District 1.

Damien.

Hi Pwl!

My Younger brother really loves to play Tennis. His favourite Tennis player is Rafael Nadal. But he is not in HCMC now. I'd only seen tennis on TV. I also wanna know how to play it. Could u teach me? :) My name's Anh. Nice to meet u!

Hi Anh, nice to meet you online. May be we can meet and have coffee or get a group together to meet.
I work in D1.
What do you do?

Hi Damien, I would love to hit around. I too have not play for a few months due to injury. I work in D1 and can play in the evening or weekend, unfortunately, finding a court is the challenge.
What do you do in HCMC?

Hi Pwl,
May I know your real name?
I work for a company supply biowood product in D10. I also live in D10.
Nice to meet u too!
Anna

Welcome. I live in district 3 not sure what to do other than have coffee. I hope to see you around. I'm not much of a tennis player. Pool player though

I also live in D.3. Is there anyone arrange a coffee meeting? My hobby is swimming. Anyone live near my house and also like swimming without motobike to go can ask me