Can we transfer the sponsorship after our iqama expiry

Hi All,
I have question can we transfer the sponsorship after our iqama expiry, as i have problem i was about to give my transfer to a company but i did not transfer but that saudi requested in MOL for transfer and MOL approved the transferred, and later i requested that saudi to cancel the transfer & now its cancel, i have joined a new company, so now i want to transfer my sponsorship to this company & my iqama is getting expired this month 25th jan 2014, can any help me, can this company renew my iqama because if i go to the 1st sponsor he will not renew my company was in red earlier but now its in platinum & the following message is displaying in the MOL website:

Demand situation in the Ministry of Interior: request was denied transfer service submitted on 12.23.1434 informed that their current employer is an institution / company (Foundation energies and metals Contracting)

Please reply me ASAP.

Regards,
Shaik.Abdul.Aziz

No problem you can transfer but you have to pay fine 1000SAR

Please help me to know for my question

brother usmanzafar60 my iqama validity is till this jan 25 2014, after expiring who will renew my iqama 1 st sponcr or the new which i have joined now.

shaikabdulaziz wrote:

brother usmanzafar60 my iqama validity is till this jan 25 2014, after expiring who will renew my iqama 1 st sponcr or the new which i have joined now.

You can get the transfer even if your iqama is expired and then your new company will renew your iqama after transfer, only there will be a small fine of late renewal.

but some people are telling that after expiry we need to go back to the 1st sponcr to renew so i am confused i got problem with that new company for which i wanted to give my transfer but i told him to cancel so its showing now its denied full of problems people tell so many things they confuse me

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

shaikabdulaziz wrote:

but some people are telling that after expiry we need to go back to the 1st sponcr to renew so i am confused i got problem with that new company for which i wanted to give my transfer but i told him to cancel so its showing now its denied full of problems people tell so many things they confuse me

I myself renewed my iqama after the transfer so I am telling your self experience.

Dear uasad, how much did they charge for renewing the iqama i mean the new company, its almost one month i gave my iqama & passport to my new company but still they did not updated me whats the status in online also the same status no change

Can I change my Sponsorship after my Iqama expires.
My current sponsor agrees for the release and my future employer is out of town at
the moment. Before his return my Iqama gets expire. Can i still change my sponsorship
after the expiry.

Thanks & Kind regards
Zameer Quazi

Dear All
I need your valuable advice on saudi rule regarding transfer and iqama expiry, my sponsor CR is expired since 6 months and I joined one company and have to take transfer but my sponsor lives in khamis and am living in Dammam since 7 months he is making me fool by taking money and doing nothing, my company sent transfer request which is now lapse because he can not accept request due to CR expiry and he is also not renewing now he changed his number, I am unable to go to Khamis because of iqama expire.
Please help me what to do his CR still in green but not renewed, how should i take transfer in new company . please help me out past 7 month, I haven't earned single penny.
waiting for your valuable advice
Thanks

fahad Naushad wrote:

Dear All
I need your valuable advice on saudi rule regarding transfer and iqama expiry, my sponsor CR is expired since 6 months and I joined one company and have to take transfer but my sponsor lives in khamis and am living in Dammam since 7 months he is making me fool by taking money and doing nothing, my company sent transfer request which is now lapse because he can not accept request due to CR expiry and he is also not renewing now he changed his number, I am unable to go to Khamis because of iqama expire.
Please help me what to do his CR still in green but not renewed, how should i take transfer in new company . please help me out past 7 month, I haven't earned single penny.
waiting for your valuable advice
Thanks

Can someone tell me if it is possible to transfer iqama under a company  of a dependant who has crossed the age of 25 and the iqama has been expired since a week

Sir. my Iqama expire all ready 3 month before but i want to transfer  new company  but i have my contact  still 10 months Remaining . it is possible to take transfer

any issues. please help me ASAP

Hello Abutalha,

Welcome to expat.com!

You have unfortunately posted on an inactive thread. Nonetheless, I hope that you will find some answers soon.

In case you don't find any, feel free to start your own thread on the Saudi Arabia forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team