[EXPAT BLOG Meet Up] Thursday - Trader Vics at Beach House Rotana

Hi everybody!!

I'm Spanish, my name is Inigo and am fairly new in Abu Dhabi, four months around here, which I have spent buried in work and more work. I would like to meet people here to enjoy the time in this city and I have thought in organising a meeting this thursday 27 May to go for a drink or two. Details as follows:

Place: Trader Vics at the Beach Rotana

Time: From 8pm

I would like to know if you are interested in coming so I can have an idea of numbers and so i can figure out best way to meet there (never done anything like this so any help is welcome).

Am looking forward to meet you!!

I stick this discussion ;)

The plan still on for thursday, it should be good fun!

HI iñigo!!

Sorry we've red late your proposal!!!Hope next time we'll see you.We arrived neraly five months ago, too.

Our favourite club is captain's arm , the Yatch Club Intercontinental hotel, Jazz Club (Hilton Hotel)....BUt we want to know all of them!!!

See you!!

Hola!

How are you? Many thanks for replying. I hope things are going great for you in this time in Abu Dhabi. I haven't had that much time to go out yet so don't know those many places. If you want we can meet this thursday 10 June at the same place, Trader Vics and I would check if somebody else will be interested in joining.

Please let me know.

Hasta pronto!

Hi there,

i would love to join you in this meet up but, unfortunatly, i'm travilling this thursday, maybe we can arrange for some other gatherings later on when i'm back, i've been in abu dhabi for 10 months but still don't know much arround here besides i live in khalifa city which is a bit away from downtown.
i'm looking forward to meet new friends here.

Hi everybody,

I arrived 3 weeks ago in Abu and I will be based here for two years. I would love to join you as well. I will have to go back to Geneva for few weeks in July but hope we can meet before.

What do you think of next week?

I'm looking forward to meet all of you,
Cheers,
Elodie

Monday 21 June at 20:30 Spain-Honduras in One-to-One hotel, anybody fancy coming?

Yeah..should be able to get to that one..Sorry about not making last night.. but was rushed leaving.. Is it actually worth going to watch spain.. Getting beat by Switzerland!

Sure it will be good, yesterday's cant-believe-how-unlucky defeat was an accident! By the way, the match starts at 10:30pm, I made a mistake but we can meet earlier to get the 'vuvucelas' ready...

Red t-shirt mandatory :)