Diploma (3years) DAE attestation process

Dears All,

Could anybody tell me the Diploma (3years) DAE attestation complete process to get family residence visa for KSA As per iqama my designation is '' FANNY SIYANA'' upto now no any attestation c/out on DAE certificate please help regarding this matter.Also i have B-Tech (Honrs) , which one is better & easy to process of attestation (DAE or B-Tech) get family visa

Actually you need three things to consider:
1)University degree certificate, means certificate approved from ministry of higher education in your country, I don't think diploma is considered as this because it is not in the level of bachelor.
2)University profession: FANNY means technician, which at most not, they need something like analyst programmer consultant, engineer not like sales, labour, driver.
3) Salary I think must be over 3500 SAR.

By this" DAE 3Year" you can get the Family visa status!

You need to visit jawazat, to get the requirement for attestation. I think it is Company letter attested with Chamber of Commerce and ministry of FA.
The process will take approximate 2-5days.

Be insure your degree already attested with ministry in KSA. :cool:

Hi gentlemen
Can anyone please explain the full procedure of DAE diploma attestation from IBCC and saudi embassy of Pakistan.
My current profession is labor on my iqama and I would change it to supervisor asper my offer later from the sponsor to bring my family
Thank you in advance.

i have 3 Year DAE attested from Foreign Affairs,IBCC & Also Saudi Embassy. Is there any option to attest from Saudi Culture Mission for DAE?