Where else place good to hangout in KL for mother with young children?

I'm a mother of 2 young children, Is there any good recommendation place to visit in KL which good for children under 5?

u can trip to Genting Highland or Batu Caves or Pavillion

are you looking for outdoor activities or indoor activities?

If is outdoor, you can take your kids to
1. Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
2. Sunway Petting Zoo
3. Zoo Negara
4. Farm In the city/ Petting Zoo in Sri Kembangan

Indoor
1. Kidzania @ the Curve, Damansara
2. Sunway Lagoon waterpark
3. Jungle Gym @ Bangsar Shopping Center
4. I-City @ Shah Alam

Thanks so much for the recommendations ! :top:
Been to some of the places mentioned. But never been to I-City and Sunway petting Zoo.
Will browsing and found out about those place. Thanks again :)

We are moving to
K
L in August/sep and as people do they have filled me with horro story's about it not being safe for kids , from you as a mom do u think this is true , because I can't see any one ever saying it's not safe ,  hubby going to upsi

Its as safe as the UK. Everyone has to watch their kids and handbags - but that is nothing new anywhere in the world these days.

There has been a lot of hyp about children being kidnapped for ransoms. This happened about 2 years ago to a child in Mont Kiara - who was returned safely. There are some kidnappings of local children due to familial problems and some weirdos. However, just realised you will be in the sticks at UPSI and therefore being the odd ones out may make you more of a target. I am not sure how many white faces you will find in that area.

Do check out facilities for education for your child/ren though, to make sure there is something for them to do, if they are kindy age or above i.e. 18 months upwards. This tends to be a big budget item for expats. However, once again, I am not sure there is will much available as the area is not geared for expats to a great extent. In fact, workers at Proton City often commute the 70km daily to be able to live in an expat area.