Faculty position Salaries

Hello there!

I'll soon receive my PhD degree from France.
I was thinking of moving to Erbil with my fiancé.
I'll start applying for teaching positions in universities. The thing is I have no idea how and where to start looking. Plus, I don't know what to expect regarding the salaries!

Do you advise me to apply to public universities? or should I stick to private ones? Is it easy to find a job in my domain (i can teach biology, chemistry and agricultural engineering specializations)? and what about research in Erbil?

PS: I speak French, English and Arabic. I have no working experience.

Thank you in advance  :)

I don't know about teaching positions but for sure in your field you can find job here.

There is a lot of agricultural projects going on in Kurdistan, if you consider working as an expert in this field I'm sure you'll find the job.

I have a friend in public University in Duhok and from what he's saying there is a lot of support from sponsors and goverment, a lot of exciting projects, so I guess you don't have to limit yourself just to private schools.

My fiance is a masters in physical education and is working as a colg prof. could anyone also elaborate on the prospects of his growth in the same fiwld in erbil or sulehmaniya...