New car - no warranty?

We have been looking for a second car and so we are looking at something like a toyota corolla.  We have been calling people about their cars which are 2013 ones and majority of people are telling us that yes the car is 2013 with lowish miles 23K, but there is no warranty. They all say that the Saudi person they bought it from said there is no warranty.

So one car my husband offered to take it to toyota to verify nothing was wrong with the car and the guy said I can't go because I have a heart condition. Maybe that's true..I just don't know. 

Has anyone heard about any scams going around that sound like something we are experiencing??

myyams wrote:

cars which are 2013 ones and majority of people are telling us that yes the car is 2013 with lowish miles 23K, but there is no warranty. They all say that the Saudi person they bought it from said there is no warranty.

Has anyone heard about any scams going around that sound like something we are experiencing??

Some thing very fishy.. All new cars come with a warranty of 3 - 5 years..

Usually leased cars do not get the original warranty.. but just a copy.. They might have misplaced it or lost it.. But then you can always get a copy again from the show room..

I suggest you to take the car to the showroom and check the documents again for verification purpose before the purchase..

All the Best .. :cheers: