Will Police arrest Saudi involved in crime

A month before my car was broken by a Saudi Shabab. I reported to police the car plate number.

According to police the car belongs to "rent a car" company. Police got information about the guy who was using that car in the time of accident. Police have ID number and name of the person.

My question is :
Is the police will arrest him ?
How & When ?
or
how to follow-up so that the criminal is brought to justice ?

Regards,

Of course he will be apprehended when and where ever they can locate him, I advice you to let any Saudi person help you though to get things going.

or, just follow up by going to the police station you reported to.

good luck

Saimakh wrote:

A month before my car was broken by a Saudi Shabab. I reported to police the car plate number.

According to police the car belongs to "rent a car" company. Police got information about the guy who was using that car in the time of accident. Police have ID number and name of the person.

My question is :
How & When ?
or

Regards,

Just Try To Forget :D

Saimakh wrote:

My question is :
How & When ?
or
Regards,

Let the law take it's course.. Cause we are expats in this place & he is a citizen.. He would be out on bail if he is jailed.. If u force any action on him, or sought for justice... Who is there to protect you when he is outside...

If really you want justice, take him to international court of justice 😜

ICJ have no signal in KSA   ;)

sth7876 wrote:

ICJ have no signal in KSA   ;)

Hmmmm ... Silence is not even Golden.. It is Platinum  :D

If you really want to pursuit justice, get a lawyer advice, search google for a law firm in your area and have a talk with them.