Is there anywhere to watch NFL (American Football) in PP?

Hi everyone,I will be moving to PP next week and the NFL playoffs have started,and I was wondering if the games are shown there,as they are now in Thailand and the Philippines.A sports bar would be nice,and it could be a replay not just live coverage.thanks

Bryan

riverfront on the corner of i think 154 and river ....big sorts bar they will show ...Also Sundance bar at 172 st just 2 streets toward river on left side Has a neon sign advertising . basic bar , owned by american so football will be agive!

Thanks for the response,wimbleton,big help,makes my day.Bryan

Hey Bryan,

Could try 'Score Bar' at Beung Keng Kang area between the streets 278 and 288 (im guessing they are located on street 282, but google maps doesnt show the street name).
I always head there for live football (not american), but they show ALL sorts of games to be honest. They have heaps of tvs (so they could show all the games that are happening at the same time)and they have one huge screen on a giant wall too. Beer is cheap there and the best thing? They have really good food. =] And if you love playing Pool, just go there already.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and on this Sunday, as they will be showing the NFL Div game 2 Indianapolis vs New England live.

scorekh.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=75&Itemid=62&lang=en Scor

Thanks Kaye,

Sounds like a good place to go whether I'm watching a game or not.I'll have to check it out.

Thanks again

Bryan

Yes, to answer your ?
2, I have found,
#1 is Aussie Owned, near Soronom Blvd and on St.174
The second is at Paddy Rice on the Riverside nr. St 136
Davidseattle

Bryan, I have given you an answer and you have not noted it with a thank you as you did with everyone else.

My bad davidseattle,

I have been traveling from Thailand to P.P. for the last 2 days and just got here yesterday.This is my first time at a computer.Thanks for the help.I am sure you are excited being that the Seahawks are the favorites to take it all.I am actually a Saints fan,so you took us out last week.Seattle was the better team though.Again,thanks for the help.

If you register on the website of Score! bar (google, google) you get a weekly mail with all their upcoming broadcasts. And yes, the superbowl is being broadcasted also  :D

cheers!

Thanks Bro,
Actually,I'm a Patriots Fan and they are huge underdogs for the Sunday game against the Broncos. Check out Sundance on St. 172 just  one alley towards the River on the left from St.19. American, Harry from Texas. , Owner.
I don't like the Seahawks and the fans are nerds. the teams Defense is everything for them. Keep R. Wilson in the pocket and between the tqckles, and make him throw. Marshawn Lynch is immense, but he cannot beat you solo.
If the Pats win Sunday they may take it all. Watch their new pickup, La Garrette Blount #29 . He is running Wild. 5 runs for over 50 yds and 4 scores against the Colts. 6'0" and 250 lbs. Very, very Falst for a man that size. Including 2 Kickoff returns of 60 and 80 yds. Amazing!!1 Go Pats.
I'll be back in a few months, keep in contact and lets get together for some PP good times.
Davidseattle

Patriots fan !?  :o This conversation is over !  ;):D

dolphindude wrote:

My bad davidseattle,

I have been traveling from Thailand to P.P. for the last 2 days and just got here yesterday.This is my first time at a computer.Thanks for the help.I am sure you are excited being that the Seahawks are the favorites to take it all.I am actually a Saints fan,so you took us out last week.Seattle was the better team though.Again,thanks for the help.

Lol I like your humour

Sorry you'e so serious about millionaire football players Bryon. The Patriots are a very good team. My liking them should not be a reason for a rebuke on you post.
See you around PP

Hey David,
I think you replied to the wrong person. Just saying.

Kaye

Thanks Kaye,

I had no idea what I said wrong.I was confused.

Bryan

Sorry Kaye! My response was ment for Bryon.

David

LoneStar is another place to watch football.

They also offer some great meals. Only been there a few times, but haven't had anything less than a fantastic meal and good service.

Last time I was there, was last season, when Atlanta was kickin' the heck out of Denver. Those boys from Colorado, apparently several of them, weren't happy. :D

Hey Bryan,

Guess there's someone named 'Bryon' here too who is 'very serious in millionaire football players', whoever that is.

I also have no idea what you said wrong, which is why i suggested to David that he might have replied to the wrong person.

Confusions aside, have you checked out Score!bar? They have great Beef & Beer Pies, as well as really yummy Sausage Rolls.

Kaye

Thanks livingincebu.

I wish I were living in Cebu.Not that there is anything wrong with Cambo.I have only been here 6 days,so too early to compare.Its just that I love the Philippines.I am a marine mammal trainer and I helped open the dolphin park Ocean Adventure in Subic 11years ago.Best year of my life.I just spent 10 days there about a month ago,and it reminded me why I miss the P.I. so much.Anyway,thanks for the football help.I no longer have a dog in the fight,as my team got taken out last week,but I will be looking for a place to watch the Super Bowl.Thanks again
Bryan

Thanks Kaye,
I was going to respond to David,but then I thought that I would let you come to my defense,and you did LOL. I havent got the chance to do any bar hopping as of yet.I have had some money transfer problems,which has kept me grounded a bit,which is probably a good thing.but it should be cleared up shortly an then I will check out the Score Bar.But until then,its visit the night market,eat some street food,grab a 6 pack and chill out by the river.Its all good.
Take care
Bryan

Yes I know im late with the reply but  Rorys pub  number  33  street 178   the owner  chad is a huge fan and plays all N.F.L games on a huge screen in his pub  its in phnom penh Cambodia  phone me +85586729482  cambodia