Post graduation in Germany

I am Bharadwaj ,finished my MBBS in india and I wanted to do my specialization orthopaedics in germany. What is the process for admission and is der any entrance exam for it or any interview??? Cost of living? Language??? Please help me

There is no entrance exam for medical subjects at German universities, but you need VERY good results in your previous education to be admitted.
The admission process varies from university to university, so enquire at your preferred school.
Living costs are high (see numbeo.com): You need about €800-1000/month for a simple student lifestyle.
The language, of course, is German - also for courses at university.

Hi sir this is Dr Pothamshetty Abhinov. I am from India I have done my MBBS from China and have cleared MCI exam in India and acquired my registration number and have done the rotatory internship from Osmania general hospital in Hyderabad India. I am interested in doing internal medicine post graduation program in germany Is there any possibility of doing this program as my degree is from china but i have cleared the MCI exam in India and im a registered doctor in India.

kindly look into matter and please do the needfull and kindly let me know about the total procedure regarding postgraduation program.

THANKING YOU
                                                                             Yours faithfuly,
                                                                             Dr Pothamshetty Abhinov

If you plan to join a German University, here's how to apply -mkenyaujerumani.de/2013/01/28/applying-to-university-in-germany/

The only difference between medicine and other courses is the quota system applied in medicine, but if you have good grades, it won't be a problem.

yes mam sure im looking for some help and i would take it on any day

Do German universities have medical English courses?

This site helps you find information about universities and courses in Germany:
    https://www.study-in.de/en
Please note that you will not be able to find a job as medical doctor in Germany if you don't speak German, since doctors are required to converse well with their patients.

Masters in Public Health or in Tropical diseases etc but rarely do you get the first degree in medicine offered in english.

Dear  Bharadwaj,
Do you speak the German language?