Worried

Hi Good Day to all of you..

I have some questions regarding of my plan to exit here in Bahrain for i to be able to apply for my working visa. My company apply a 14 days visa to dubai for me.. Yesterday i went to the clearing office to try if i can still apply for my working visa without going out of the country.. They told me they can still apply for 1 month more extension on my visiting visa.. they give me the application form for extending my visa but the problem is my sponsor for my visiting visa does not like to sign anymore the application form that i gave to him,instead he told me to better go out of the country for me to be able to apply for a working visa.. i am ready now to get out of here, but i am so worried of what the agent told me that if i will be going to exit without extending my visa i ca not come back anymore here in Bahrain.. Is it true?

Note: Im staying here for 5 months now..

Thank you for your answers..

Hi acel. This looks like a complicated situation and may need professional help. I can introduce you to my companies document processing people who may be able to at least advise you about what your can do to regularize your situation. Let me know.

My safe advise to you is to go to the nearest government agency for visa related issue. It is better to seek advise for those who are professional on this kind of issue.  :)