Visit VISA for wife - is it possible without Iqama

Hi Experts,

I am an Indian national, just arrived to Saudi Kingdom on 7-Jan-2014 on a multi-entry VISIT/ Business VISA valid for 30 days. I am working for an Oil Service leading provider and my Permanent work permit VISA application is under process. Based on other experiences and process understanding, I believe that this IQAMA process shall take anywhere between 2-3 months minimum, as currently my status is waiting for slot.

My doubt is- during all this while, when I am currently on VISIT visa (sponsor is my company), is it possible for me to get my wife to Saudi Arabia (we have no kids yet!) on a visit visa as well. If yes, what needs to be done for the same? What paper-work would be needed? Even if that counts for us to leave and come back once every 30 days, we are fine with it. But I want to know if there is any possible way to ensure I live with my wife, as we just got married few months back and my wife can't stay by herself in India for all these 2-3 months.

Help us with some feed-back. You may write me separately as well on ...

Regards,

You should speak to the HR in your office. They would be best placed to advise your best course of action.

I would also advise you to post on the Saudi Arabia Forum to get better responses to your query.