Russian language lessons

Hi!!
I would like to spend some of my free time learning russian language...
Im looking for somebody who can teach me...paying of course...

By the way, hi everybody!!! Im new here... living in Jeddah since october.

Thanks!

Hi ElGuti!

Maybe you should give the language classes section in Jeddah classifieds a try.
It might be of some help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

ElGuti wrote:

Hi!!
I would like to spend some of my free time learning russian language...
Im looking for somebody who can teach me...paying of course...

By the way, hi everybody!!! Im new here... living in Jeddah since october.

Thanks!

I, too, am interested in learning the Russian language.   I took 2 years in college but have forgotten so much.   I'd also like to "try" to learn Arabic...

My wife is a native Russian speaker whio was a langauge teacher back home in Ukraine, she will be in Jubail from around July this year.

Stu13 wrote:

My wife is a native Russian speaker whio was a langauge teacher back home in Ukraine, she will be in Jubail from around July this year.

Not sure how far Jubail is from Jeddah but sounds promising.

How much r u willing to pay. If u pay me good I will teach u Spanish and french as well for free.

syedkamran84 wrote:

How much r u willing to pay. If u pay me good I will teach u Spanish and french as well for free.

What's the going rate for conversational fluency?  Sorry, but no desire for Spanish or French.   I already believe that Russian and Arabic are mountains too high to climb.  I took two years of Russian in college and it was harder than all my law classes.  Doesn't mean I'm not willing to try just that I accept the challenge and understand what I'm getting into...

I think its a bit too far for this but you never know. Will have a look once I get there.
Cheers
Stuart

Stu13 wrote:

I think its a bit too far for this but you never know. Will have a look once I get there.
Cheers
Stuart

Or perhaps it could just be an opportunity to meet and make new friends, no?  I should be there, hopefully, by early to mid February...

Yes I agree, looking like April before I get out and early July for wife and wee ones.
Keep in touch.
cheers

You may find some info here:
Around the World in Jeddah Language Courses
http://www.destinationjeddah.com/portal … Itemid=532

Thank you, Which Witch!

Oh ok. Forget learning Arabic especially from a local. They charge u so much money. I had to sell my PlayStation, mobile, laptop, car even some of my old furniture, take loan from bank and still I couldn't afford it so I left it.
Try to find a native Russian if possible to learn russian. All the best.

Hello brother
I am living in Dammam
I know Russian language
I was in Russia in Saint Petersburg and I have finished my graduation there

Hi Drkahn4u > this thread is inactive since 2014. You might want to start a new topic on the forum.

Best of luck,
Christine
Expat.com

Great can she give online lessons because i live in jeddah.