Finding a job in Kuwait

My message to you is to help me finding a job in Kuwait, and am ready to relocate in very short time, Am waiting your response as soon as you can. Thanks

Hi zawadelkarim,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

For better interaction,  a new discussion was created as from your post on the Kuwait forum.

I suggest you to browse through the list of jobs in Kuwait.

Can you please give us more details regarding your qualifications?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello!

Im Cristina, my fiance has traveled to Kuwait recently, he's an english teacher in Hawalli, I'm looking for a job in Kuwait, it doesn't matter if isn't in Hawalli.

I'm psychologist, I have experience working as a counsuelor in schools, as social worker, I have long experience teaching english and spanish.

I already sent my CV to lots of schools in Kuwait, however its getting complicated with time, and I still cannot get even an interview!

I wish to have any advice about how to find the proper job for me in Kuwait, as a latinamerican person, who is really open mind and truly respectfull about the cultural diferences.

Best regards!

your only option is to work at a school; mental health is not high on the agenda in the gulf as it is still considered a taboo subject.

unless you are one of the nationalities offered visa on arrival in kuwait, the best you can do is apply from overseas. otherwise fly over, search for a job in person for 3 months and who knows?

Thanks a lot for the advice!

Well, o cannot get a visa oh arrival to Kuwait, the only option for me is find a company that would fly me there.

Me and my fiance just started to look for a job in UAE as well.