Urgently required of Job in Mauritius.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am Isaac from India, working in Saudi Arabia in Quality Control inspection in fabrication work shop. I put my Online resume at Expat.com Mauritius job site.
I put my online add from the 4th of January 2014. At presently, I am working in Jeddah Saudi Arabia. I am interested to work in Mauritius in the Quality control Inspection job.
My Contract completes on 10th Sept 2014, from present company Saudi. Before completion of contract, I would like to confirm my new job in Mauritius.
Kindly go through my online resume & give an opportunity. I would like to join immediately to Mauritius, if opportunity is given to me, before 10th of Sept 2014. Because coming back to India for Vacation for 30 days.
If urgent schedule is there to join the company immediately means, I will come on Emergency Exit from Saudi & I will join to the company.
Kindly contact me on [email protected]. so that I will send my resume for the requirements, with in span of 04 (Four) Months until Sept 2014..
Also I will wait for, confirmation of the job by the company, & Visa processing. Also give me an opportunity & oblige.
Waiting for the reply.
With regards.
Isaac
966-557272005.

@Isaac - pls note that your post is now on the Mauritius Forum for better visibility and more interaction :)

@Maximilien,
        Thank you Maximilien, I'm returning back to Saudi on 16th of Jan 2014. If opportunitys is given to me immidiately, I will divert  to Mauritius for better future.
Regards.
Isaac.

Dear Sir,
     I have forwarded the message  to your mail ID. Please check your mail ID groookesh[at]gmail.com & let me know. Urgently. If opportunity is given urgently I need to Cancel the Air Ticket.
Regards.
Isaac.

hello dear sir madam my name is amit singh from Mauritius pamplemouses I'm Indian chef searching for one Indian chef job

Dear Amit Singh,
     Thank you, can you provide your mail ID plz.
regards.
Isaac.

dear sir madam my email address *** contact number ***

Hi guys,

I invite you to post in the jobs section : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/mauritius/

Thanks,

Julien

Closed