Is there any chance for me in Australia?

Hi you guys,

I am Giang from HoChiMinh City, Vietnam and am thinking about working in Australia.

I am wondering if I could find a job there? I am 29, I had 2 years working as an Export Documentation in a shipping lines (MOL) and then I changed my career path to Human Resource and Administration. I have 5 years experience in this field and now am working as Office Manager. Most of the companies I have worked for is a MNC.

I do know that it will be much different when I work in Australia, I will have to start from day one and the job definitely will not be as good as what I get now.

Could you please advice which kind of job I could find there? And the income I may get? Which is the best website to look for a job for a non-resident? I need to get an offer to have working visa there.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards.
Giang

To be honest I do not think you will be successful in finding employment here in Australia.
With unemployment rising here companies will employ locals first and the cost of sponsoring someone from overseas is very high and time consuming. 

For visa information www.immi.gov.au 

What you should consider is to get a student visa and undertake a course that will help you find work here in Australia.
This visa allows you to work part time too.

Just remember that the cost of living is very high here in Australia and so are the cost of courses. You will need enough funds to cover food accommodation etc. Successful completion of the course will not guarantee you employment either.

Thanks, man. Have  a nice week ahead.