Potential Job offer is it the right move?

Dear EB members,

I am British national currently working in Saudi Arabia as a Senior Manager, i have received a potential job offer from Kuwait i am currently a senior manager but the job offer is for a Director (Division Head).

1. I am British born
2. Its just me and my wife no children
3. i have 4 degrees from respected British universities (BA, PG Diploma, MA, Mphil)
4. 12 Year experience (3.5 years in management)

The package i am being offered is:

Basic Salary 2,785 KWD/ Month
Transportation: 300 KWD transport Allowance per month / Or Company Car
Business Flights:
Unlimited Family A+ Premium medical insurance
School Allowance for 2 childern
45 Days annual holiday a year
Phone + Laptop
And a 4 bedroom villa including free water and rent ?

Is this reasonable to survive with in Kuwait ? and according to my nationality and education worth the move?

Thank You

.its a good one,as main cost incurred here is the rent which  increases every year or as they like,since you are provided accommodation,no need to worry about that,

also you will feel little relieved as there are less restrictions than saudi arabia.

analyse with your current job,and see if it is better than the current one you have.

. overall i feel its a  good package.

Reasonably to survive? I'd say go for it, unless you have a better deal right now.

Seems like a decent offer especially as housing is included. From what i gathered KWD 3000-4000 including housing is what most managerial westerners would expect with 15-20 years experience but also industry would dictate terms.  Housing is going to be the biggest cost and as that is covered. Take the company car (leasing a decent vehicle could cost more then KWD 300 per month).
Enjoy

One word, actually two ... TAKE IT!