NFL Playoffs

Hello, if I can find 8 or 10 people interested in watching the NFL playoffs I have a place to do it. They are on live at 1am but they show the replays starting at 6 or 7am. Best

If you would just go ahead and tell the place, maybe you'll have more than 8 or 10 people show up.

Yeah, Saigonmonkey said it better than me!  Where's the place?  I won't be there every week, but I will definitely try to catch Carroll and his Seahawks.  The man really deserves the Caesar title.   :one

There are a few bars with the Thai satellite. Lucy's across the street from the hydrofoil is one of them. I was going to ask the owner of Whisper's to open for it but he would need at least 6 to 10 people to make it worth while.

I found another problem with this. Last year they did two replays back to back starting at 7am. Now they do one at 7 and the second at noon.

Best

I wish I was in HCMC for this! I have almost missed the entire football season. Do you think we will be able to do something like this for March Madness??

Stupid double post... sorry my internet glitched.

You have to find bars with Thai satellite dishes which have True sports. Lucy's on Ha Long is one of them. The problem is they are probably playing Aussie football and may not want to change this. I have been watching the conference tourneys. Many good games.

Best