Looking for a job

Hello , I want to move to Tunisia , I m looking for a job . I have recently finished my university studies i have a bachelor in  international relations , another bachelor in political science and a masters in contemporary  history  and international relations .I  speak  advanced hungarian ,english , romanian  , intermediate german . Sadly my french is very basic . Where can i find a job ?

Hello i m not concerned with the salary because i currently live in Romania and the salaries here are very low to .I m more concerned in finding a job without speaking french .thanks for your information

You can try to search jobs in turkey too. There are some companies sometimes looking for native romanian speaking (other languages are possible) in order to establish a team to manage east europe operations.

Thank you for the information , :) but for the moment I only want to move and work in Tunisia .

thank you very much

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Can you send me the email address again , so i can send my CV  .Your comment has been removed from the forum
Thank you

[email protected]

Hi,

We are currently offering various positions for employment, please visit our profile page and submit an application if interested.

Thank you.

hi there ,it is a pleasure to have you on my friends list .... let me know if i can be of any help :)

HI are you still on the lookout.

We are currently hiring.

Here are our webistes. Let me know.

tsingtao.lk

loontao.com

Regards,
Janaka.

I am olivier roussel I live in
Tunisia for more than 2 years.
I'm a student permanently and I do
also sports more precisely of
football.