Immigration Laywers

Hallo
Can anyone recommend a good Immigration Laywer. My husand
wants to register and relocate his Business to Namibia.
Vera Naude

Hi Vera,
You do not need an immigration lawyer to do that. At the airport Immigration desk let them know you are coming to visit so that you can judge the viability of your business. Then go immediately to the Ministry of Trade and reserve the business name; register the business then have the business as your employer. Fill the application for the work visa. If the business is bona fide you will get everything you need. I did it easily enough with no lawyers involved and registered my business without any hustles. You can do it.

The country is ripe for enterpreneurs; bring your expatise and resources. As long as your business is going to create some much needed jobs and circulate money in the economy you are more than welcome.

Let us know when you land; we shall give you true Namibia welcome. We have a guesthouse where you are welcome to stay and we do complimentary airport pick-up. We also have a barbeque every weekend for our guests.

We do hold regular "Evening Soirees" for our business friends to network and share business contacts.It is a great place to start off and meet everyone.

All the best in your planning. Remember, Namibia is the unspoilt frontier; a great choice. If you come you will never leave.

Best regards,

Zenani Ssali

081 6127020

Hello there,
Just wondering if you ever did relocate your business and if you registered your business? Have you now settled down in Namibia?

Welcome. We have a get together for businessmen and women we call "After Hours" on Friday evenings.

Please give me a call on 081-6127020 if you would like to come and meet others who are doing business in Windhoek. Bring lots of business cards.

Proud to be a part of Namibia's future,

Zenani

Hi Zenani
We are still waiting for the Business Registration. It is currently with the Auditors in WIndhoek. We will only commence, once the work permits have been finalized and I guess it's going to take a whil. I am also hoping to find a Job before we will embark on our "Journey"

Thanks and please keep in touch.
regards
Vera

Hi Vera,
All the very best. In what field are you looking for jobs? Let me know via my private email [email protected]. If you like I can introduce you to my network of professionals. Hopefully you will find something thru' them or they will point you in the right direction.

Once again, welcome to Windhoek.
Zenani