Looking for Free and Low Cost Volunteer Opportunities in Asia

I have found dozens of free and low cost opportunities to volunteer in Central and South America, but very few in Asian countries.  If you know of any worthwhile organizations that accept international volunteers, but don't charge high program fees, please send me an email or post a response.  Charging for room and board is reasonable and acceptable.  Any money spent should support the charity, not an intermediary.

Kindest Regards

http://www.vaops.com/asia

there always looking for english teachers in udon thani north east thailand and its a great chance to help local kids
contact your nearest thai consul our google some info
the website below is about the local area i did meet a girl last year doing the same thing so its very possible but places will come and go good luck with your search

I found a site the other day that offers lots of free and low-cost volunteer opportunities in Thailand. It looks a good bet for anyone seeking volunteer work in this particular country. Here is the web address: volunteerworkthailand.org

I would like to hear more on this.... At the moment i'm based in Kuala Lumpur....

[Moderated: Please post an ad in Asia classifieds]