Martial Arts in Ho Chi Minh City

Hi Guys,

was wondering if someone could recommend martial arts school in Sai Gon, where foreigners could join for trainings.
would appreciate ANY help&recommendation!!!

Warmest greetings,Masha Maria

Did you get something ? I am also interested about it. Cheers !

(Moderated: Please post in the section tai chi classes in Ho Chi Minh City)

Hi Masha,
What type of Martial arts are you looking for/interested in?

I am currently learning Taekwondo...

@ Marsha: I'm an American girl practicing vovinam in d4 and MMA in d7. Both places welcomed me as a foreigner although there are language barriers at times. Usually a quick demonstration by the instructor or a fellow student can achieve what words can't. I have extensive experience in martial arts though so that also helps me a lot. If you'd like to come with me sometime I can try to help translate your introduction or something.

@joel: I'm currently looking for a TaeKwonDo studio. Can you share more info about where you practice? Location/ English or Vietnamese/ practices available for what belts/ levels/ fees? I'm a 2nd degree looking for a WTF style studio. I'm more interested in sparring but I also do poomsae. Thanks!

Kntrinh, I will send you a pm

hello, how r u?
welcome to Saigon
can we make friend
:)

im learning digital painting at Art & Design Workshop (HCM) by a famous artist. He graduated from Academy of Art University in USA. If you like, i will introuduce him to you !

Cheers,

Hello intertaekwondo,

I suggest you to post in the Sports classes in Ho Chi Minh City section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

> Vovinam

Hi.  I will be in HCM for a few days at the end of March 2018 and very much like to train in Vovinam.  Can you recommend a club?  My primary style is Krav Maga but I am always interested in trying other styles.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Hey Jonathon,

Have you found what you are looking for?
Ive been looking for a place somewhere in D7.

Any luck yet?

Hi Masha,

I think you could try at Liên Phong Training Center managed by Johnny Tri Nguyen, a mixed martial arts athlete and also a Hollywood stuntman in Spider Man 1&2. For more information: https://www.facebook.com/lienphong/.

monkuro9x wrote:

im learning digital painting at Art & Design Workshop (HCM) by a famous artist. He graduated from Academy of Art University in USA. If you like, i will introuduce him to you !

Cheers,

Sorry, wrong place, dude  :lol: