Hello Oslo ! :) Questions about living and getting a master degree

Hello everybody !

I am Mahmoud from Egypt. I've just completed my Bachelor degree in Architecture and I'll be moving to Norway this year as I really like travelling, meeting people and discovering cultures. Norway is one of the lands that I am really interested to visit and live there for a while. I know it's very cold there and it'll be a big problem for me because Egypt is very warm country :D
Actually, I've planned to get my master degree in Norway and I'll be financing myself as a free student. so, I realized that there'll be some problems facing me there. Firstly, I don't know Norwegian language. I know there're a lot of people who don't know Norwegian and living there, but I actually will need to work as part time so that I don't want to lose all my money there as I know Norway is very expensive country :D
so, I need to know if there are part time jobs in Oslo that don't require Norwegian language.. and if there any cheap way to learn Norwegian language there.. because I've checked some courses and they were really expensive for me to afford.. and that's my first problem ! your reply must not cover all my problems.. you can help me with any single problem and I'll be grateful ! :)
Secondly, I'll study my master degree in Oslo school of Architecture and Design and I need to know how can I search for accommodation like room rentals near that institution and how much will it cost for a room rental in this area ?
Thirdly, I want to know if there is a CIB branch in Oslo or not..
Finally, How much does it cost to buy an average car there ?
And That's it ! :D
Thanks for your help in advance ! :D

Hello, im Ahmed from Alexandria,
i'm planning to move to Norway too to live and work,

have u contacted any of the universities or not yet ?
finding a part-time job is a matter of luck for non-speaking Norwegian,

As for the Banks, AFAIK there is no CIB bank in Oslo,
but there is BNP Pariba, Citibank and Crédit Agricole.

accommodation vary from 2000 shared to 8000.

you can buy a car from 20,000 to 1 million, cars are very expensive in norway
even more expensive than egypt.! which is weird for a European country.

Hello,

Does your school offer any English courses? I know that the University of Oslo has such courses for students on English-speaking master programmes. Perhaps you could even be admitted to one of those programmes. It might be worth asking your school  about this.

David