Affair in Riyadh

Hello. Would like to ask how come its possible for Filipinos men and women to have affair when both of them are already legally married in their home town. Is it legal for Filipinos working in the embassy and living at the DQ.

is this serious?

Freshlikesushi wrote:

is this serious?

The question or the affair?  :unsure

all of it?

So you are asking how humans can do something that they have been doing since the beginning of time, and then further asking if it is legal for certain humans? :joking:

That's like watching blue-colored humans commit theft and getting away with it, and then wondering how it is possible for humans to steal, and if it is legal to steal for blue-colored humans  :huh:

I don't think this thread could ever be outdone in terms of sheer [fill in the blank yourself]!

I understand her questions... Some of them would change religion... They become muslims here and get married... I knoe some people who did that... I had students who are a product of that kind of affairs

Okay, this is a cultural thing that I've seen occurring over in the UAE.  There the same rules are in force, but the risks are far, far less.   Here you face the end of the world as you know it if you are caught.

I highly recommend you do not do it in KSA. 

You chose to come here for work, be away from your loved ones for so many years, you chose to take a vow of chastity in this country.  If you can't keep it in your trousers in this country then you really shouldn't have come here.  If you have the money, which i doubt you have, crossing over the border for liaisons represents a much safer way of managing these things.

I said it because I am in a situation right now where in my husband is having an affair. He is staying at the wait they call DQ.he is connected with the US Embassy of Riyadh and the girl is working at the Phil Embassy. I have tried to inform the Phil embassy but they said they do not have an employee named .......     I would like to know if this 2 already got married in Riyadh. And would like to know if we can get a financial support much higher than what we are now getting. We received 25t monthly. I have 5 kids, 2 are in high school and 2 are in college. We are only renting a house. Pls help.thanks.

GKelly wrote:

I said it because I am in a situation right now where in my husband is having an affair. He is staying at the wait they call DQ.he is connected with the US Embassy of Riyadh and the girl is working at the Phil Embassy. I have tried to inform the Phil embassy but they said they do not have an employee named .......     I would like to know if this 2 already got married in Riyadh. And would like to know if we can get a financial support much higher than what we are now getting. We received 25t monthly. I have 5 kids, 2 are in high school and 2 are in college. We are only renting a house. Pls help.thanks.

I think, your claim, substantiated with enough proof, you can file a complaint in DOLE or OWWA or even DFA to squeeze the life out...errr...or finances of your playful husband...and yes, there are people having affairs 'round here! (not just DQ, but especially in DQ!) :\  i guess, such complaints can even barred both mouse (the ones playing when the cat is out) from leaving the country again.

@ GKelly!

Sad news but this seems to be your personal matter where we can't help much. We hope your husband will realise that he is also father of 05 grown up kids. Keep moving with your life and stay positive.

Offtop: sorry, what is DQ?
If that stands for Dairy Queen, then I didnt understand the sentence: "working in the embassy and living at the DQ"  :/

Diplomat Quarters

Diplomatic quarters

kom340 wrote:

Offtop: sorry, what is DQ?
If that stands for Dairy Queen, then I didnt understand the sentence: "working in the embassy and living at the DQ"  :/

Why not, it makes perfect sense.... the allegedly philandering husband has, as they say, got his fingers in too many pies!

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/hav … +many+pies

Hi.. i am  filipino. my husband have an affair in riyadh. what will i do?? i have 2 kids..

Cawilancherry wrote:

Hi.. i am  filipino. my husband have an affair in riyadh. what will i do?? i have 2 kids..

Payback...u have an affair

I think this is some kind of a stereo-typed question coming from a Filipino talking about another Filipino lol...You're asking if it's legal, you should know the right answer lol.