Kyokushin Karate

I'm looking for a Karate dojo here in Jeddah.

Has anyone got any ideas where I might be able to find one?

Hi British Lion,

Please note that your topic has been moved to the Jeddah forum for more visibility and for more interaction with the members.

In order to receive more responses, you may feel free to drop an ad in the Find or propose classes in Jeddah section also. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thanks a lot Priscilla!

Just try ASIA Martial Art, if you need help jst pm me

British Lion wrote:

Hi British Lion

Have you found an answer to you question?. I will be coming in the new year (2016) and will be looking for classes to attend as well. Looking forward to hearing from anyone.

Hello there Mr F1,

The post of the initiator is from 2013, you will get more chances of finding a Karate dojo/class if you drop a "looking for" advert in the Find or propose classes in Jeddah

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hey lion,

If you're interested, we have a dojo in Tahlia near Albaik Restaurant. It's not kyokushin though, its shotokan style :)
Send me a message if you want to visit :)

Regards,

ely

Mr F1 wrote:
British Lion wrote:

Hi British Lion

Have you found an answer to you question?. I will be coming in the new year (2016) and will be looking for classes to attend as well. Looking forward to hearing from anyone.

Hey Mr F1, if you're planning to get your kids to karate i suggest you check out our club, it'll be awesome to have your kids there as we are training kids too :)

Course for kids too.. cool! Starting what age?  What would cost that?

Radwane wrote:

Course for kids too.. cool! Starting what age?  What would cost that?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links / groups / websites not allowed.

Dear Kyokushin We are teaching Shotokan Karatedo but I have lots of friends who teach Shorin Ryu, Shito Ryu & even Kyokushin **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links / groups / websites not allowed.