Looking for a job in Manila

Hi everyone, 

I am a Vietnamese citizen and I have a BBA in Management Information System from University of Houston, USA. I am looking for a job in Manila which are related to my major or Accounting because I have experience in Accounting too. Please let me know if you guys know any job openings.

Thank you very much

I am an accountant and unless your a CPA and have a lot of experience, then near impossible to get a decent paying job. SGV and the other Big 4 pay like P40k per month for junior auditor, and those are considered good paying jobs. ADB and other agencies pay better and have good benefits, but are very competitive.

If you went to school in Houston, should get a job in the US as they always have a demand for accountants and starting pay is pretty good ($40-50k in Houston area).

I am actually looking for any professional job in Philippines, I don't want to live in the US and it's harder to find a job here than it is in Philippines. Thank you a lot for your information though.

You are a US citizen? Could you please share with me how did you find your job in Philippines? Thank you very much

To get a good job in the Philippines means you need to have experience working at a Big 4 in the US or other MNC and then its easier to transfer for an expat position abroad. Without the experience, you are competing against the local grads who will work for less pay than an expat.  An expat has experience gained with complex issues or larger clients than you would otherwise work with in the Phils.