Flat/ apartment search

Hey. I am looking for a flat/ apartment in bratislava II or III area. I am looking for something which has a nice kitchen good cooker and also a good shower. I would like a seperate bedroom and sitting area. My max budget is 2550/300 euro per month incl bills. I would be happy to share a flat if the above needs were met.
Thanks.
Christina

Hi Christina,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post your advert in the housing in Bratislava section. ;)

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

HELLO ! i'm Vicky from Greece 23 years old and i will go to Bratislava in March for easmus placement i am searching for a room too.
If you find something good and not very expensive can you help me too?or we can find something together
It would be nice to meet you .

Hey Vicky I am hoping to a Arrange a flat this week for myself it's only one room and if this does not work out I will look for somewhere with you. We can still meet up when you arrive. :)
Christina

yes it would be nice. you can send me anything you want . good luck to your search ! :)

have you found your apt girls? I am coming to Bratislava in next two weeks and am homeless over there! lol if you know of something or have found some additional websites please let me know.
I am starting to work in Bratislava on June 1st and have same conditions you have mentioned above :)
thank you very much! :)

Mateja