List of International Hospitals or clinics for expat families

This link lists down many clinics and hospitals offering expat services, includes eye clinic, dentists, etc. :)http://shanghai.angloinfo.com/af/7/shan … eauty.html

I am a Chinese American obs-gyne practising at Chengdu Angel Hospital international department. I trained in Canada and practised in the US for more than 25 years. I am working full time at this hospital and will be here for the next 4 years. If you need help, please look me up. Dr. Leo Yang

Hi,
I am from India , currently living in Shanghai , puxi , caoyang road ,china . I am 26years old having hair fall problem since more than 4 years . If any one know about treatment let me know thanks .
Regards
Sameer

i have an idea for hair fall treatment, but expensive , very cost, if you wish this is my email id, [email protected]. send me mail clearly i will send medicine soon

I happen to discover this International hospital here in shanghai where they speak Hindi and more than 6 other languages. Best of luck wih your hair fall problem

Hello,
My name is Robert, I graduated the faculty of Dental Medicine in Bucharest,Romania and now I am working in Guangzhou as a full time dentist.
Have a nice day!

Hello Doctor. :)
I am actually a medical student from india doing  my studies in sichuan university.I am trying to do platelet rich plasma treatment for my hair loss problems.i know this is not your area of expertise ,but could you please find me some hospitals or clinic which could do this treatment ?

Thank you
Jeffrin Johny

Pressure or nutrition? You'd better ask doctors if necessary.

Hi Robert. 
I see you from another country and practising in China.  Maybe you can help.
I am looking for any information that can assist my son who graduated with a MBBS from China.
He wants to return here to do his admission exam to practice.
I heard that if an expat clinic or hospital sponsors him by offering him a job; he will be allowed to write the admission exam.

Will you be able to assist in any way

Thanks

Sunil Lautan

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hello, what could be the salary for European senior doctor trained in emergency medicine in private hospital in Shanghai? Thanks