I need help to start a new life

I have come to Colombo 3 days ago and am looking for some work near the beach. Not ask for much money, lodging and feeding I'm happy. I am a happy and fun guy who loves the outdoors. If someone can give me shelter or has information'll be forever grateful.

Regards,
Eduard

What? If this is not for traveling for site seeing or not starting a business or not due to a job offer, did you come to Sri lanka to find a job? It is very difficult and the payments are very poor. If you are a native speaker of English or a retiree it is possible.
Anyway, What is your educational background?

Hello Kaldeu,
Where do you stay at the moment?
And are you alone?

HI, thank you for reply.

Im in Colombo and yes, Im alone. Im coming to Sri Lanka to get a new life not focused in money. I tired of Europe and their stressful life. Im a little crazy and prefer the sun and a relaxed time to read and talk with people. I know it is difficult but its is some kind of experiment. Now Im young and brave to try it, later I will be too late. Money is not a problem, i only need food, a roof and good experiences to be happy. Thats all.

I studied Computer engineering but when I worked in I feel tired of machines and closed rooms, now i prefer the people and outdoors. I worked in many diferents jobs like waiter, store seller, driver, dealer, in a chemical lab, gardener and turistic guide.

Thanks for your interest!

No it is not crazy. That is the nature of blood and most of the people are like that. They like to try new things and they become successive too. I know the economy in many countries are worst by now.

Yes, the economy in Europe is bad. For this reason I try a new experiences in new countries. Also I feel strong enought to do that. I want to meet these people like me. If anyone are interested in...

Quite brave of you. A small story to motivate you. I know a CFA qualified guy who chucked his job and went out like you. He is not making too much of money but is happy and leads a less stressful life now. And yes ... He travels a lot now. :)

Good luck!

[moderated: off topic]

Are you still looking for a place and something to do? If it's only food and lodging you require I may know just the right place for you in a place on the southern coast. it's a villa that belongs to a friend of mine.

Dear Sir/Madam, I am looking for a part time driving job for foreigners where I can give my service and take something for my family. But I am unable to find people who need that service, if you can please show me the path. Thank you.