Skiing !

The ski season is here and since I work most weekends i'm looking for like-minded souls who can go away for a day (or two) midweek. It's fun skiing alone, but I can't afford the petrol money alone.... lol. If anyone interested in hitting a slope not too far from Milan this week or anytime from January onwards let me know at [email protected].
cheers Justin

hi Justin,

I would be interested, but I never done it before.
Do you mind telling me how long it take to learn, and how much are the costs of the gear,clothes etc..

Thanks

Hi!

I would love to join this idea!
I m not sure if this e-mail is correct or not, so hope we can contact here!

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
looking forward to ski!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Geoness, I got your message sorry it landed in my spam box. Perhaps you can contact me on [email protected]. uk and we can try and organize a day away to the slopes soon!

Justin

Hi there
If you've not done skiing before don't worry it's not too difficult to learn. The most difficult thing, perhaps, is hiring the equipment and buying ski pass/lessons. Snow is free but unfortunately, skiing is not a cheap sport.
I can't give you an exact idea of how much all this costs  because I have most of the equipment, but a ski pass, for example, can cost 40-45 euros a day. Hiring skis/boots/poles etc can be 40 euros a day but cheaper if you take over several days or a week.
If you're still keen, look up internet and you should find more precise prices easily.

Hope that gives you an idea !
Justin

Ciao a tutti

I'm heading up to Alagna for the day Tuesday 25th March. I'm driving from Gallerate if interested. A competent skiing both on and off piste.

Jack