Cycling and making friends in Danang

Hi, I am Joni. I am 21 years old Vietnamese girl. I was born in Danang but now I live in Ho Chi Minh city for studying. I just got back Danang for holiday. Would like to have someone to hang out with tp discover the city. I love cycling and I do it almost everyday when I am in Danang. Is there any one interesting in Biking. Feel please to join with me. I have an idea to cycling from Danang to Hoian ( around 55km round trip) It is not very far because normally I cycle around 30km. I am sure It will be a lot of fun and good for your health ;) Come on. Join me !!!

hi Joni,

Im Tuong and I already made a thread to find someone join me cycling to Hoian. Uhm, There were some contacted to me and we did plan to go but they changed their mind at last minutes. and that might not a good idea for me to go to Hoian alone by cycling because sounds is not safe. I still want to go, so let me know when you backed to Danang. We can plan and go together. 

Hope to hear from u soon

Tuong

Hi Tuong. I am in Danang now and I already plan with some of my friends that we will go to Hoian on Sunday. But I am not so sure about the weather. :D There is a Facebook page : Danang Bike. if u are interested in cycling please hit a like and join with us. if it is impossible to go to Hoian so we can  biking around Danang which I do almost everyday ( and alone ) :))

Akkkkkk, Hi Joni, Im at Saigon atm, I'm sorry could not join your trip. I will be back to Danang next Thursday after Phu Quoc. Hope to join you sometime when I'm in town. have nice trip this weekend Joni.

Hi chị, I did it. I had cycling from DN to HA last sunday. it was a memorable trip and I am so happy that I can achieve a challenge for myself. :P thinking about next destination. I will be back on 13 Jan. Keep in touch n hope to see u soon

You are awesome baby! I have just backed to danang :). Hope to catch you sometime here! Merry Xmas and Happy new year! <3

Hi chi.
Still got an idea travel to Hoi an by bicycle ?
I just got back Danang today and would love to make another trip by bicycle no matter where. Would u like to accompany me?

Hi Joni,

Chi moved to Australia some months ago babe. It's great time to cycle in danang. I miss the sunny day over there. Hope you can have accompany soon . Enjoy your trip!

Tuong

Wow thank chi very much. :-) it is very interesting. I am going to study Melbourne this July as well chi. Where do u in aus? :)