South African man moving to Spain.

I am at the brunt of becoming part of a Level 7 genocide in South Africa.  The black ANC youth are going around and bludgeoning innocent whites.  Men are being hacked to death, women raped and kids and infants forced to drink boiling water.

I need out.  I can no longer sit and wait for justice to run its course. The worst part of it is I am searching for a decent life partner, who should be an african man.   With all this in mind I have decided to emigrate and Spain and take my chances.

I work offshore on a 28/28 rotation so I don't need a job but I would like to get rid of my South African Passport and start feeling more free again.

What options/ routes do you suggest I follow?
Visitors' visa
temporary residence
seek assylum
other???

Cheers
Wayne

How many generations SA are you.  Where you born in SA.  If you have European parents you may have a chance of being able to stay in Spain.

If not best thing is to go to the nearest Spanish embassy and ask for advice.

Its not easy to settle in Spain even if you are European.  Not that the people are unwelcoming, but coming to Spain from the UK, I have found there is a lot more paper work for any official transactions you want to do.  But if you are successful and are prepared to queue a lot, it is worth it.

Good luck.

Thanx Campogirl. 
I missed the ancestry visa by 1 generation. (Scottish)
Thanx for the advice.  Im going to do just that as one of my options, when I get back to CT.