Coming To Vietnam This Weekend - Looking For Friends

Hi,

I'm Enrique and will be coming to HCM tomorrow for business and traveling.
Looking for some friends to show me around and also a travelling partner as I don't know much about VN.

And for the locals, maybe we can help each other improve on our languages...

I am half Vietnamese and Caucasion.  Planning to move to VN in the near future or at least live part of the year in VN and the states.

I love big motorcycle (175cc+) so if you like motorcycles, it will be a big plus. LOL
I already have a motorcycle waiting for me in HCM as my transportation.

Hope to meet you all there soon!

Enrique

Ducati69 wrote:

Hi,

I'm Enrique and will be coming to HCM tomorrow for business and traveling.
Looking for some friends to show me around and also a travelling partner as I don't know much about VN.

And for the locals, maybe we can help each other improve on our languages...

I am half Vietnamese and Caucasion.  Planning to move to VN in the near future or at least live part of the year in VN and the states.

I love big motorcycle (175cc+) so if you like motorcycles, it will be a big plus. LOL
I already have a motorcycle waiting for me in HCM as my transportation.

Hope to meet you all there soon!

Enrique

Well be careful with the 175CC+ motorcycle since the CSGT (highway police) can confiscate your motorcycle if you do not have an A2 Vietnamese driver's license.

After March 2014, the authorities will make the A2 license readily available for testing.

Enjoy your stay and have fun.

wishing you lucky and have fun

Welcome to Vietnam.
The land of never ending surprises.

lol with the 175 cc+ hobbies, you will have many talks and meeting with police:lol:

CSGT also loves big motorcycles and luxury cars :D
Make sure you possess a valid A2 license to drive above 175CC bikes or keep some money always when you drive!

Ducati69 wrote:

Hi,

:blink:

Tiberius Halcyon Dorianus wrote:

Well be careful with the 175CC+ motorcycle since the CSGT (highway police) can confiscate your motorcycle if you do not have an A2 Vietnamese driver's license.

After March 2014, the authorities will make the A2 license readily available for testing.

Enjoy your stay and have fun.

although u had some impolite comments, and i did dislike u about that, but u re very active to help people here. feel sad when u continue got a ban :(

Just arrived in hcm today and the food is awesome!

I already got my A2 ready cause I got that the last time I came to VN the other year.

Things sure change a lot in HCM as every year goes by....

Ducati69 wrote:

Just go to hcm today and the food is awesome!

I already got my A2 ready cause I got that the last time I came to VN the other year.

Things sure change a lot in HCM as every year goes by....

i'll go with u:top:

welcome to HCMC

the fist day in HCM, how do you feel ?

Hey,

I've been in Vietnam for about 2 years. Before coming never got a motorcycle. Since coming over though I have taken up the sport and love riding. I just bought a KTM Duke 200 naked bike. Only have an A1 for now, hopefully it'll be possible to get an A2 next year. How did you get yours? How long are intending to stay for?

hi im joe i live hcmc let me know for coffee thanks joe

welcome to vietnam

Hi everyone!

Having such a great time here and have been travelling all over...
Met many wonderful people here also.

Will be heading back to HCM next week. Touring VN on a motorcycle is one of the most exciting things I have done here. One of the most beautiful scenery I have seen in my life.

This is something that I have wanted to do for a while and at the sametime I got to see where my roots were on my father's side....

The food is great with different flavors from the South to the North. Oh yea and the ladies in Vietnam are one of the most beautiful in the world.  LOL

Enrique

bonjour

Just rode into SG this afternoon. Man I sure didn't miss the traffic here. LOL

Now where's that McDonald?  J/K 
Prefer the VMese dishes since I'm in VN. Oh so delicious!!!

Jummuy.wellcome guy. I also live in hcm.hope you have a tour enioy and fun.

Hahaha its on dien Bien Phu at the big circle