I'm new in Budapest and need some help for the evening activities

I'm very new in Budapest and need some help for any activities in evenings and on weekends before 20th of December.
:)

Hi sunshine32 and welcome to Expat.com :)

Maybe a longer introduction and some information about your hobbies might help creating some contacts.

How do you find life in Budapest?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello Hasnaa,

Thanks for your tip. Yes, I like Budapest very much, but until now i have no time to visit the city, tomorrow evening and weekend I would like to go outside. Ok, I like swimming, delicious foods, jogging, walking, shopping, watching a film and so on.

have a nice day
Sunshine32

hi sweet lady...I do know budapest quite well as i live part of the time here, the rest of the time in switzerland. would you like to come with me on a walk on the hills of budapest with my dog? I do quite often go up to normafa...the highest hill around, with my dog. There are lots of people up there walking as you can overlook the whole city and we could have something to eat in the ski-house there, a nice restaurant which I always enjoy. Just let me know if you're interested and we could could meet at the gellert hotel and then drive up..greetings, Bruno

Hi sunshine32,

Thank you for your reply.

I am sure you will get lots of new contacts here.

You may also want to participate on other threads here: https://www.expat.com/forum/317-18-netw … apest.html

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

[just a little reminder for everyone, Expat.com is not a dating website].

Hello good evening my name is Sameer.i am living in Hungary Budapest.i like shopping trevel. ( moderated : do not leave your phone number on the forum pls)

@peacefultraveller, sorry that I have read your comment too late. unfortunately that I am out of Hungary now. Anywhere thanks for your good idea. Maybe you can guide me to swiss if possible. Swiss will be my next destination and I believe it should be a very beautiful country.

@Syed, sorry for replying so late, but if there is another chance for me to be in Budapest and I will like to go shopping with you.

@Hasnaa,

Merry Christmas and happy new year!
Anywhere you did give me a very powerful tip, but unfortunately that I didn't check my mailbox frequently.
No worry, I think there will be chances for me to visit Budapest again.  :)

Wish your Expat.com more crowded and successful!