Used computer/audio stuff in HCMC

Hi everyone,

So I just signed the lease on a new apartment yesterday and can finally start re-building my media stronghold. However, in my time in Japan, I got used to being to find cheap used quality electronics. I realize that this is may be a tall order in Vietnam, but figured it'd help to get an idea.

How are some of the offbrand THC or whatever stuff for that matter?

In Vietnam 2nd hand is not the best choice,especially electronics. I suggest you buy your pc new. Then when you get home you can mod as you please. 2nd hand is usually a 2nd headache. Someone sold their equipment for a reason. There's a computer zone,on computer street in the computer district. It's walking distance from Ben thanh market.

VN not a good land for gomi

When you say gomi do you mean ジャンク (Junk for our katakana-challenged readers)?

Agree with jimbream.
Better you should buy brand new for good quality and long term use :D
Second hand peripherals and components you can see in Bui Thi Xuan street, Q.1

Japantovietnam wrote:

When you say gomi do you mean ジャンク (Junk for our katakana-challenged readers)?

http://www.swordsoftheeast.com/ProductImages/bushido/japanese-swords-samurai-swords-bushido-dragon-katana.jpg

I think you missed...

*puts on sunglasses*

The point.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH

I'm looking for a place that sells audio equipment like studio monitors and audio interfaces. I use to dabble a bit in audio production back home. It's been quite a while but I wanna get back into it. Anyone know of any places?

Huynh Thuc Khang street has a place that sells some racks and in D10 there is a road called Nguyen Kim I think that has loads of stuff. It's all off-brand but I bought a couple of Microlab speakers/subwoofer for like 500,000 and they sound great!

What about audio interfaces? Do you know if these places you mentioned have any? I'm looking to getting something like an avid M-box.