Travel to Manila around 1stFeb, want to find someone to take me around

Can I travel Manila alone???I am Vietnamese . Is anybody Vietnamse there??? Please help

hi mary  -its possible to travel alone  but it might help if you have someone local that knows the area  -for taking public transport  or speaking to taxi drivers   ,will message you also

Unfortunately, I will be in Vietnam until Feb 9, but I have some Vietnamese friends here. How may I help you?
You may visit Facebook "Hoi nguoi Viet tai Philippines to find help"

hi,i will be there on 22 Jan to 12 Feb..can u go with me

Hi. I am a local. I don't think its a good idea for you to travel around manila alone. It will be hard for you to go around using public transportation and taxi drivers always ask foreigners more than what they should pay for. I can take you around and show you good places here if you like.

DO NOT WORRY YOU CAN TRAVEL ALONE.. I HAVE BEEN TO PHILIPPINES TWICE BUT I TRAVEL ALONE . ENJOY YOUR VACATION

Hi  robz4,

Please avoid post in caps lock this might make your text easy to read. ;)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

ok that is cool then thanks

marymondaywednesday wrote:

Can I travel Manila alone???I am Vietnamese . Is anybody Vietnamse there??? Please help

Up until now there are "boat people" and their descendants still living on Palawan island, some of them made a good fortune. There are also many Vietnamese in Metro Manila, but sometimes it's difficult to distinguish them. It's an Asian country, after all :-) I'm sure, locals will try to speak in Tagalog to you. A few words about staying there. Forget about old Manila and the Lonely Planet gibberish. Makati is the only decent place for a tourist. Or certain areas in Mandaluyong. Leave your gold and precious stones along with your iPhone at home - there are plenty of pickpockets here. MRT is worth trying, avoid buses if you can.

all over the world lot of peoples awaiting to help , enjoy your trip , try to meet good peoples , enjoy local yummy food :)

my yahoo is [Moderated: send details in private pls]

Hey, i'm also an expat in the philippines, I'm studying here. I'd love to help you on my free days.

You can travel alone but in crowded places that too in manila and Cebu. wont recommend to go around other than these places.

what is your phone number

yap! pls contact this number her employer is a vietnamese her name cecille 09081141689 or searh her on fb.

happy new year members

why did you travel alone if u need someone to accompany you?.you can do it alone no need for someone to be with,just surf in to the net first regarding the tourist spot in the philippines, list down wats the best and u want to try..for your belongings like gold or gadgets keep in safe..peter1965 is correct..