Looking For JV Business in Cambodia

Hello,

My Boss plan to start a hotel business in Cambodia and he is looking for a JV partner. The partner can be a Cambodia or foreigners.

He also looking for existing hotel to invest. If you are hotel owner and you plan to divest part of your share, please contact me for further discussion.

Investment sum USD $30 million.

Thank you.

Simon

Hi Simon,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to post an advert in the business partners classifieds in Cambodia which might be very helpful.

Thank you and best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi Simon,
Please contact me on my e-mail address [email protected] and we can share information.
I am working with several Hotel Groups here in the Kingdom looking for JV partnership. I am partners with and Co-owner of a Hotel Resort in Kep on the Coast of Cambodia and own land very near Angkor Wat in Siem Reap that we are looking at developing into a Hotel resort and golf facility.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
I wish you and your family a very Happy Holiday Season.
Kind regards,
Bill

[Moderated : No free ad on the forum pls + post your ad in the Housing in phnom penh section]

Sir,

If you are interested in Sihanoukville, I can be helpful.
I am not the land lord, however a foreign friend American, has a nice hotel available.
Let me hear if you need further informations.

B. Regards,
Sin-Phong
+855 88 8232-168

hi simon

Hello Simon,
There is a plot of land (9ha), width 380 meters along the sandy beach front with legal land deed (freehold tittle) in Sihanoukville. Suitable location for high end resort/ hotel, one of the rare spots with a private beach.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to drop m a line.
Regards,
Phong
+855 888 232 168
[email protected]

Hi Sin-Phong,

I suggest you to create an ad in the Land for sale in phnom penh section for your offer , as the forum is not appropriate for it. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com

Hi Simon,
Please kindly write to me and we are able to share and explore the business opportunity together.
Thank you.
Regards
Jimmy
* Known the market in Vietnam and Cambodia....