Somebody living in Lodz and looking for other xpats?

Hi,

Just a few weeks ago I arrived in Lodz to work and live here, originally I'm from Holland.
I looking for other expats who like to meet for coffee or other activities !

Mieke

Welcome Mieke,
I live in Tomaszow Mazowiecki, I know there are some Brits in Lodz and I have a Swedish friend also living there.
I am often in Lodz for shopping and hospital every 6 weeks.

Best regards

Colin

Hi Colin,

Thanks !

Maybe next time you will be in Lodz and have some time we can meet for a coffee if you like !
And if you know youŽre friends are insteresting in meeting other people they can contact me. My email adress is [email protected].

Have a nice weekend
Mieke

Hi Meike,

My partner Basia (Barbara)and I plan to meet our Swedish friend Peter for coffee in the "Galeria" on Monday around 17:00, can't say the exact time as we are going to the dentists first.
Where are you working?

Regards/pozdrawiam

Colin

Tel. 508 932 521

[email protected]

Hi Colin,

I work in Infosys on Pomorska, also very close to city center and around 20 minutes by tram from Galaeria. Only next week I have to work in the evenings as well, so unfortunately I canŽt make it ;-(
Anyway very thanks for the invitation and hopefully we can meet another time !

pozdrawiam
Mieke

OK, keep in touch

Colin

Hi
I will be in Lodz in July and August.it will be great to meet!

I make a survery and looking for expats, who live in Lodz or Warsaw. and any people who know about expat communities.

I need informations about relocation, if they have any help at the time moving to Poland, schools, medical care, help with finding accomodation.

I will be very grateful for your reply.

Joanna

Hi Joanna,

I will help if I can, I live in Tomaszow Mazowiecki, about 1 hour away from Lodz, here there is no community only me  :)

Colin

Czesc Mieke,

I hope all is well with you, sorry we have not been able to meet yet, I am still in Lodz every six weeks for my hospital appointments.

Pozdrawiam

Colin

Hi Colin I have a summer house in Teofilow. so I know Tomaszow good :) I will send the survey soon :) thank you for replying

Hi Watchdog,

Bienvenue à bord :)

This thread here is a bit old - i will invite you to please start a new thread on the Poland Forum :)

Merci

Maximilien