Relax in Vung Tau

I have been living in Vung Tau for almost 2 years (live on the street of Xo Viet Nghe Tinh) and find this part of Vietnam a really relaxing place to live in.

It has a vast variety of food, especially seafood. The local people from other parts of Vietnam come to Vung Tau for seafood.

You can do surfing too.

Every night after a hard day's work, I'll pop into one of the local bars for a drink. I have patronized a few but 'concluded' on only one bar named *** Bar near *** Hotel. The two lady bosses are really friendly and accommodating where their staff are fun loving and love to chit-chat.

The reason why I return to this bar nightly is because they are friendly and warm unlike the other bars where earning dollar and cents is their motto. This bar is different. That is why they have many returning customers turned close friends. Its great.

Vung Tau also has a Dog Racing track where you can place your bets on the choice of your dog. But the track opens on weekends only. The locals love it. The ids love it too. There are also finger food stalls if you feel like having a snack during the race......

Why can't you say what the name of the bar is?  IT sounds like an ideal place.

Erickan wrote:

It has a vast variety of food, especially seafood. The local people from other parts of Vietnam come to Vung Tau for seafood....

Yep! It's easy to go from SG too. I'm going there for lobster this weekend :lol:

garyww wrote:

Why can't you say what the name of the bar is?  IT sounds like an ideal place.

Because then his post would read like he's spamming/advertising that bar.  If you're interested, PM him.

I see, Ok. Thanks. Can I say bad things about a place and name it?

garyww wrote:

I see, Ok. Thanks. Can I say bad things about a place and name it?

If it relates to the topic and it's a factual experience, please share it with other Expats.

Apologies.

This is my first time posting here hence unaware of the rules.

And.....besides the drinking and food in Vung Tau, there is this sight which I find it warm (I don't know why), is that you can see many people of all ages exercising in in the evening.

It's like a mass exercise where you can them walking or jogging along the beaches. Youngsters playing soccer. Kids running around. Others can been seen in the gym.

It's a relaxing sight just watching these people. ..

Boss can u pls. provide the name of the Bar & i need to know if any north Indian food is available along with the Drink.

advhut.andy. The best place for Indian food is not the only Indian restaurant in Vung Tau as you might expect. An Indian guy has a restaurant that does all kinds of food but his curries are the best in VT. It's on Tran Hung Dao opposite the big statue Yummy Yummy's