New year night in Bahrain.

Dear Friend,

I am new in Khobar and the nearest place to have some fun is Bahrain.

Could you please share your past experience " How new year night " being celebrated in Bahrain.

Appreciate if you can mention the places name , I will prefer Open beach disco with western Music.

Cheers

Hi hamzaali,

Please note that your topic has been moved to Bahrain forum for more visibility and for further interaction with the other members. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Thanks Priscilla, I was wondering where it got disappeared suddenly :)

Cheers

Open beach disco with western music... Hmm... The only place I can think of is Coral Bay or Candy Beach in Amwaj. But, no parties have been announced as far as I am aware. Expect to pay a lot of money to enter into any of these places though. New Year's Eve parties in Bahrain are very expensive.

Thanks a lot brightonguy !

well then in that case I will prefer Dubai ( Barasti beach or Nasimi beach in atlantis ) , they are simply awsome on new year night and cost wise also its good but the only thing which stops me from going to dubai on new  year night is ; next day is a working day :(

cheers

I wouldn't recommend going to Dubai on a new year's night unless you can take the following day off.

brightonguy wrote:

I wouldn't recommend going to Dubai on a new year's night unless you can take the following day off.

ya cool , then catch you in Bahrain :)

Ibrida in Ramee Hotel & Spa in Seef have announced their New Year's Eve plans. For 30 BD, you will have unlimited drinks for free throughout the night. They are also bringing new DJs and Bands. Since it's in Seef, it's right on the highway leading to the Causeway so getting back to Saudi Arabia wouldn't be a problem for you. You can also choose to stay at the hotel, which would probably allow you to enter the place for free anyway and you would also enjoy this brand new hotel's facilities. It's very central and pretty good one.

brightonguy wrote:

Ibrida in Ramee Hotel & Spa in Seef have announced their New Year's Eve plans. For 30 BD, you will have unlimited drinks for free throughout the night. They are also bringing new DJs and Bands. Since it's in Seef, it's right on the highway leading to the Causeway so getting back to Saudi Arabia wouldn't be a problem for you. You can also choose to stay at the hotel, which would probably allow you to enter the place for free anyway and you would also enjoy this brand new hotel's facilities. It's very central and pretty good one.

Thanks a lot man for sharing this wonderful info.